About our Magazine
Serving the Community since 1928
The Magazine is under the control of a Board of Directors and an Editorial panel drawn from local residents. All members of the management team are volunteers and the Company has no direct employees.
- Published continuously since 1928.
- Delivered locally to approx 650 households in Woldingham which subscribe annually.
- Copies are also mailed to more distant subscribers and are also on sale in the Woldingham Village Store.
- Published 11 times per year (with no issue in August) by the first day of the month of publication.
- Typesetting and production is undertaken by Pressential
- A5 format, printed on 130gsm silk paper in black & white with spot colour, by The New Ink Printing Company Ltd.
- Advertising, which is booked for one year from April, is carried on approximately 40% of the print area at various rates.
- A limited number of loose free fall inserts may be included at the management’s discretion but limited to no more than two per issue.
- The Magazine is not available online although we do offer an archive search service. Please see the ‘Archive’ tab above.
- The Magazine is delivered locally by a wonderful group of volunteer distributors.